Project Food Blog

Norberto de Freitas Stubbs' Day Goes Pie

Since I joined Facebook a couple of years ago, I have been back in touch with old friends whose paths probably would not have crossed again with mine, and for that reason, Mark Zuckerberg, I thank you.
In my twenties, I was lucky enough to be involved in the exciting Hardcore punk music scene... it was a great time, full of youthful optimism and self expression..... I had a vintage clothes shop selling all sorts of eccentric attire, eat your heart out Lily Allen we was there first!!
Anyway, when I hit my mid twenties,I had to grow up, get a job, pay off debts, and look after my daughter....
Fast forward more years than I care to count, and here I am swapping pie recipes with the very wonderful Mr Frankie Stubbs, of Leatherface infamy. It tickles me, as one of their songs was (and still is!) entitled 'Not a Day Goes By' to which I always used to sing 'Not a Day Goes Pie...' (different spelling of Day Goes, which at the time I found funny, but not at all PC so we're not going to go there...)
So here we are, Mr. Stubbs' Day Goes Pie recipe, ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment