Project Food Blog

Mission Accomplished!


This is a very quick post as I have just got back from visiting my parents up North, and it is very late. . . I mentioned in an earlier post that I was planning on pilfering (with permission of course) my Mum Nancy's recipe collection. They lived abroad in the 60s, both in The States and in New Zealand. Mum has amassed a huge collection of tried and tested recipes. I know Kath will be doing the same with her parents, as her folks lived abroad too, spending quite a while in India. Anyway... I'll cut to the chase, I have got hold of the Tortoni recipe, it is delicious although not for anyone who cannot eat raw eggs... as we have chickens we know ours are fresh but please do be careful.

Hope you enjoy it, it conjures up so many memories of parties as a kid, and eating the left overs the next day... trouble was there never was any of this left over so we would have to sneak in with a spoon and hope no one noticed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment