Project Food Blog

The Party Season is upon us!!


I was a guest at a friend's 40th over the weekend. Great fun and as it had been catered for I was able to do a bit of R&D at the same time. I had a lovely chat with the ladies doing the food, and told them about the blog. Very cheekily, I also asked if they would like to contribute their recipes from Saturday to these pages... the food was absolutely delicious, especially the little cakes and petit fours which aren't terribly easy to do in someone else's kitchen especially when packed full of guests having a good time. Gillian kindly gave me a business card and she said I could ring her so watch this space for a menu and recipes for canapes for 100!! She had some lovely photos too which I hope she will let us use!

No comments:

Post a Comment